Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life Has Many Disappointments!

There are times in our lives that we wish we could change the outcome of situations. Do you really think that things would be so different. Often times we mistake a blessing for a disappointment.

I always have a predetermined outlook of what I would like to see the outcome to be. Well then when it does not go as planned then my world gets all out of wacko.

Maybe instead of trying to drive my life. I should try to enjoy the ride. Potholes and all! I truly love how my life has turned out and would not change an single thing. I really think it is hard to explain the rational of life's road construction area's. I guess the best thing to do is make sure your spare tire is fully inflated and drive on! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Good Write! I agree. I believe whether good or bad everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete